Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm Back

I'm back folks, after a nice weekend!

And a couple of days without internet, or computers for that matter. Actually, quite a nice thing especially when you think about it - spending 12 hours staring at a goddamn computer is no easy thing!

Only bad thing about it is having a couple of hundred e-mails to go through, and of course missing what's been going on the cricket world.

Seems India fought back bravely to save the Test today, and Sri Lanka fucked up as I thought they would against the Pakis. Not that I care about T20, but still it's hurting to see SL lose. The final is today, but won't be able to watch it - not at 2 in the morning when you have to go to work tomorrow.

Hope our guys will come up with something special to win it...

And, gonna start blogging Just About Anything from tomorrow again - unless of course my PM decide to give me another e-learning shit!

Please help me god!


No comments:

Post a Comment