I'm utterly, pointlessly, sadly, pathetically, ridiculously - insert any other word that ends with 'ly' here - jobless these days. So much so that I've stooped to such low levels as finding stupid old mails in my inbox and writing replies to them. Yes, I'm also totally forgotten by everyone these days that I have to find old mails because nobody sends me e-mails anymore. Ha!
Anyway, this is a supposed to be smart-ass mail which I found to be utterly stupid. This is how;
- When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests them?If it's new, it can't be improved, and if it's improved, it can't be new. So the question itself is incorrect, hence no need to answer.
- If the black box flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn't the whole airplane made out of that stuff?Why isn't the whole ring made out of diamonds? Exactly.
- Who copyrighted the copyright symbol?
Does everything need to be copyrighted? Idiot.
- Can you cry under water?
If you can piss, why not cry?
- Why do people say, I've been working like a dog when dogs just sit around all day?
Sitting around doing nothing is not very easy. That's why.
- Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed?
To let idiots like you feel smart by asking stupid questions like this.
- Do fish ever get thirsty?
Yes. When they don't have good enough drinking water.
- Can you get cornered in a round room?
Yes. If there's furniture.
- Why do birds not fall out of trees when they sleep?
Because they stick themselves to the trees with sticky tapes. Seriously.
- If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oils made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
Is dog food made of dogs? No? Shut up then.
- What should one call a male ladybird?
Exactly that. Male Ladybird.
- If a person suffered from amnesia and then was cured would they remember that they forgot?
Go find the definition of cured. And for your information, stupidity can not be cured. Too bad for you.
- Can you blow a balloon up under water?
Why shouldn't I be able to?
- Why is it called a 'building' when it is already built?
Because, when the first ever building was being built, they wanted to name it but since it wasn't yet built, they named it building instead of built. People stuck to that since then.
- If you were traveling at the speed of sound and you turned on your radio would you be able to hear it?
As long as it is in front of you.
- If you're traveling at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens?
They will stay on as long as there is power. Or you switch them off.
- Why is it called a TV set when there's only one?
One is also a set.
- Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can't go that fast on any road?
One, there are roads where you can go at 130. Two, just in case if somebody wants to break the law.
- If drink & drive is not allowed why the hell they have parking in Bars?
Because they have Coca Cola in bars. What did you think?
Laterz people! And to all the lucky bastards who are attending that blogger party, damn you! Still, have a good time guys, and put up some pics for us, if you don't mind revealing yourselves. If you do, at least put a picture of your shadow. We'll get an idea of your shape then. Over and out.