Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Three Songs You Hate The Most

Alright people. Let the tagging begin. Again.
Usually it's positive stuff that's being passed around as tags, but hell with it, this too should be fun. This is simple. Mention three songs that you hate the most, and don't forget to give a little reasoning as well. Then tag three people, or more if you feel like.
Here we go.

1. Oba Apple Malak Wage
I don't know why, but I just CANNOT stand this song. There's something about it that so drives me up the wall, in case I happen to be in a room while listening to it. Stupid enough I still have it even in my iPod, but the second I hear that silly bell-like music I just skip to the next song.

2. Almost all of them by Elvis Presley
OK OK there were so many millions of fans, and no offense to them, but what the hell, I don't get his songs. They all sound the same and the music is crappy more or less. I fail to understand why people were so crazy for his songs. But hey, this is just my opinion.

3. Oops I did it again
Well, actually the song is quite alright I guess. What I can't stand is that stupid dialog in the middle. Remember?
"All aboard"
"Britney, before you go, there's something I want you to have"
"Oh, it's beautiful, but wait a minute, isn't it...?"
"Yeah, yes it is"
"But I thought the old lady dropped it into the ocean in the end"
"Well baby, I went down and got it for you"
"Oh, you shouldn't have"
So lame. Every time I hear it I just feel like throwing up. Seriously.


Alright, so here I tag RD, Dee and Jerry.
Let's have some fun boys! And girls!
:D


Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. Yes, nice one Sach. I have responded, it was hard to narrow it down to 3 though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever read "Dave Barry's Book of Bad Songs"? Dave Barry is a nationally syndicated columnist and the book came out of a few columns he wrote when he asked readers to submit the worst songs they knew. The book is hilarious! I'll have to see if the columns are online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dee
    :)

    @RS
    I know... so hard to pick the losers innit?

    @Kahlessa
    Really?
    Nope, I haven't heard, but seems it's a good read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a link for one of the columns, which was written in 1993:

    Dave Barry's Worst Songs Of All Time!
    http://www.popculturemadness.com/Music/WORST-Dave-Barry.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why dont u put a post about MJ, I guess u are (were) a great fan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone said everything that there is to be said, and I don't have anything to add...

    ReplyDelete