Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sleeping with a Hot Chick

Not what you thought though. Sorry to disappoint if you came here for a detailed account of my latest sexual encounter with an oh-so-cute Jap chick. I wouldn't want to do that. Describing part that is - not the having sex part. Someone recently told me that having sex is like working out, so you ought to have sex more if you want to work out more. Wish every girl thought like that. Wishful thinking I know.

Last night, there was this company party and naturally I was drunk on my way home. Not a lot, let's just say slightly. Guess that most of you guys know by now that I travel by train, and even that I run into trouble on them from time to time. Anyway, I have to take three trains back home, of which the second one takes the longest. Somewhere around 25 minutes. I didn't really want to be standing that long with the condition I was in, so, waited for the next train and got myself a comfortable seat. Doesn't mean that there are any different seats, they're all the same, it's just the seat felt so comfortable. With the iPod playing Hotel California (Oops, sorry RD, but you can't really listen to Britney if you wanna chill, can you?) and the lightheadness as a result of alcohol, you just can't help falling asleep. Before that I vaguely remember a hot Jap chick, wearing probably a 6 inch short - yes we guys usually do notice things like that even if we're drunk and about to fall asleep - taking the seat next to me. And then I fell asleep.

Ten, fifteen minutes must have passed by, and I woke up with a jolt. Takes a second or two for things to dawn, that I'm still in the train. I was sort of leaning back on my seat, so tried to straighten myself up, but my left side felt strangely heavy. Turning left I see a sight that, well, any guy wouldn't mind. Every guy except gays, I must say. The said chick is soundly asleep, leaning against my shoulder as comfortably as she could get so that our heads are bumping into each other. For a moment I stay confused. Then the confusion increases. Should I stay where I am letting her sleep. Or should I wake her up. But what's the point? She'd probably say sorry fifteen times and bow thirty times before getting away from me and I'd have to bow back thirty times. Not a good idea if you're half drunk. Or slightly drunk. Whatever.

But then I catch the smell of her breath.

People, listen. Even when you're drunk, it is not a pleasant thing to catch the breath of another drunken. And it doesn't help if the said person might have eaten raw fish, probably a snail or two as well, while getting drunk. I just made my choice, within a fraction of a second, and straightened myself practically throwing her off the seat.

Luckily the train arrived at my station while we were through only fifteen bows.


Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. "She'd probably say sorry fifteen times and bow thirty times before getting away from me and I'd have to bow back thirty times." ROFL! nicely put! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. do they really bow that many times? Must be like watching a live action.. cuz in jdorama I've not seen them bowing more than 5 times but on Anime they bow at least 100 times when apologizing.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Sach, but I do think yr getting a bit after chicks too much these days =) =) =D serves you right for getting drunk =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! That must not have smelt good. Even when you're drunk.

    Funny though :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Chavie
    :)
    Thanks mate.

    @Harumi
    That line meant to be funny. Gah, it seems I'm not as witty as I think I am.
    ;-)

    @TSC
    WHAT? I'M AFTER CHICKS?
    Come on, it's them who wouldn't leave me alone.
    :P

    @Mak
    Sanks!
    ;-)

    @Chathuraw
    You don't wanna know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. huh!! chicks after you? =P ;P :P yeah, only when they are drunk :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you don't know... I'm really trying to hide these days, they're after me so much...
    :P

    ReplyDelete