Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Monday, October 27, 2008

Made friends with Steve Waugh!



OK, not in the sense 'friends' friends. But he was like my sole companion for the last week. And it was one hell of a week as well.

Right, enough riddles. The thing was, my laptop DVD ROM broke down so I had to send it for repair. Hence full five days without the computer and internet, in turn, meaning, cut off from the rest of the world! Yeah, that was sort of my only way of keeping in touch with the others.

Luckily, I had Out of my comfort zone, the autobiography of Steve Waugh. It is such a great read that you really do feel what it is like to be a Test cricketer. Well I will write something about it after I finish. That's how I got to know him, and so made friends with Steve Waugh...

4 comments:

  1. you cant go wrong with a bit of the tugga. lovely book !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man, Tugga really reveals some 'inside' stuff as well.
    A lovely read indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the best book i have of all related to cricket.... just an awesome read.... Everything is there .... that ambrose incident is there in full detail too lol just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Keshi, it is one wonderful book. Going to have to give you credit for introducing me to it...

    ReplyDelete