Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Friday, February 19, 2010

A Night With Jolie

Cricinfo is the big daddy of cricket sites though I sometimes like to call it crapinfo for good reasons. But it is an inarguable matter much like the fact that King Mahinda is, well, the king of the paradise island. So getting something you write published on cricinfo is like, say, getting an invitation to dine with the king himself or better yet a night with Angelina Jolie while Brad Pitt is in no sight. If you're a dude that is. A non-gay dude, I might add.

However, what I'm trying to say is that my friend Damith, who's also a member of the good 'ol Lankanosphere, has gotten a night with Jolie. In other words they've published one of his pieces on cricinfo and it's pretty cool I must add, believe it even though he's my friend and I say it. Check it out guys, if you haven't already. Also see this, this and this which are few of his posts I've thoroughly enjoyed over the years. Specially the one about Mendis got me cracking up right from the start.

I highly recommend you read them and even follow him, by which I mean merely to follow his blog - don't go stalking the dude people. But then I'm not going to tell you that he lives in Sydney so you guys know where to find him, so guess it's not going to be a problem anyway.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment