Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Getting To Know Me

Saw this post by Sabby and thought it was COOL!

She left an open tag, so here we go...


1. What time did you get up this morning?
6.50 a.m. Yeah I know... I have a shit life... :D

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Both, as much as I can get.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Man, don't even remember...

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Prison Break, ALA and any Test match.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
McDonalds cheese burger with coffee.

6. What is your middle name?
I don't have one.

7. What food do you dislike?
It's a long list...

8. What is your favorite album at the moment?
Not an album, but this song "Piano Man" is stuck in my head for like a month now.
And I can't get it out of my head!

9. What kind of car do you drive?
Car? What's that?

10. Favorite sandwich?
Nothing, really.

11. What characteristics do you despise?
Indifference.

12. Favorite item of clothing?
Shorts and T-Shirts with Bata! Oooh... I LOVE them!

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Some beach, I'm darn sure of that. Maybe Hawaii. But I prefer a bit lonely places too...

14. Favorite brand of clothing?
Reebok ( Thanks S and C! )

15. Where would you retire to?
Retirement? WTF? There are so many other things to worry about right now! :P

16. What was your most memorable birthday?
Every single one from 2003 to 2007.

17. Favorite sport to watch?
Cricket - Test cricket that is. And Rugby.

18. When is your birthday?
21st of May. Note it down people! :P

19. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Sooooo not a morning person.
(Sabby, that's one thing we have in common. I didn't have to change a word! LOL)

20. What is your shoe size?
42 I think.

21. Pets?
Cats.

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
Umm... not now, not really...

23. What did you want to be when you were little?
Journalist.
(Holy shit, Sabby!)

24. How are you today?
Doing OK. But got a cold and it's freaking cold out there too... but... well that's how it's going to be for like another few months... so... OK I guess...

25. What is your favorite candy?
Chocolates, chocolates and chocolates.

26. What kind of flowers do you like?
Roses.

27. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to?
At the moment, 21st of May. :P

28. What is your full name?
Isn't the first one enough?

29. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of like 10 people tapping their keyboards. Ha!

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Umm... a Japanese meal.

31. Do you wish on stars?
Hell no.

32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Gee... who wants to be a crayon?

33. What is the weather like right now?
It's fucking cold.

34. First person you spoke to on the phone today?
Today? Nobody yet.

35. Favorite soft drink?
Avocado juice. Man... that's heaven!

36. Favorite restaurant?
There isn't a particular one... But any beach spot would do...

37. Real hair color?
Black.

38. Favorite toy as a child?
Didn't have many toys to be honest...

39. Summer or winter?
Summer. But can't I pick Spring or Autumn instead?

40. Hugs or kisses?
Both! And lots of it!
(Sabby, I guess we all are!)

41. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate.
(Now that's four in common)

42. Coffee or tea?
Coffee - not the Sri Lankan coffee though. I wasn't much of a coffee drinker before, but ever since I came to Japan, I'm sort of addicted to it.

43. When was the last time you cried?
Umm... like a month ago. And boy didn't I cry that day...

44. What is under your bed?
There is NO bed in my apartment. :D

45. What did you do last night?
The usual. Dinner. Poker on FB. Some more browsing. A few chats. Then sleep.

46. What are you afraid of?
Loosing the very people I love...

47. Salty or sweet?
Neither.

48. How many keys on your key ring?
One.

49. Favorite day of the week?
Any holiday.

50. How many towns you lived in?
Four.

51. Do you make friends easily?
Hell no!


And I leave it an open tag so anybody who's interested have a go!

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. I would like to do it when I'm totally jobless..:)
    too bad we couldn't meet up for chocolate rotti this time.. maybe next time..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh koolios.
    We do have stuff in common *grins* =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LD, yeah man.. too bad it was... and darn I was looking to eat on of those choc rotti...

    Sabby, don't we?

    ReplyDelete