Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Hopes!

After so many years, today, 31st of December, I spend under a roof!
For many a year, this day was a party time, a day out! With friends, with N, one way or another I was out partying. Somewhere. Strange though it may sound, it feels good to be home too. How the things change! Maybe the old age getting into me. Ha!

Anyway, in this coming new year, may all your dreams - well, the good ones at least - come true!

I certainly wish this coming new year will be better than the one I say goodbye to...



Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. i hope so too!!
    all the best!:)
    keep the hope alive always!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LD... I will keep them alive...

    Damith, Cheers bro!
    You enjoying here in SL I suppose...

    ReplyDelete