Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Monday, June 21, 2010

The One Who Beats Shakira

Often I've said that I don't like to keep drafts. However there has been one lurking in my, err... drafts section for quite a some time now. Note 'has been'. Yes dear reader, I killed the bugger, which was named Things Never Turn Out The Way You Think They Will and so you will never get to see what was it about! Muhahahahahahaaa! Now I feel so relieved (NOT what you think though) that it's gone. I always like to type out what's in my mind and hit the publish button, but all this time that post has been troubling me. Like a little pebble inside your shoe. Whatever you do it keeps coming back to me, continuously nagging me; "Hey dude, did you forget? But I'm here, see, in your drafts! What're you gonna do? Are you not gonna publish me? Pleeease Sach, don't ignore me! PUBLISH ME!" Drafts are such drama queens.

Speaking of drama queens, my dear old friend Milla is a very good one. She's been, since forever, asking me for a post by all the dramatic ways possible but I still didn't do it for her. But then few days ago she did the sweetest thing and put up a post about me in her blog. I was expecting it to be dissing me all throughout, which is what she usually does, but it wasn't so. A very nice post and I would link to it even but for the fact that it has a picture of me. I don't really entertain the thought that every Tom, Dick and Harry out there finding out what I look like. I'm ugly you know. Anyway, Milla, this is for you! Oh and as I always say, Shakira doesn't stand a chance if she is to compete with you. With that body part I mean.

Finally, I'm bored to death these days, because having no TV series to watch kinda sucks. Why did they have to end House, Lost, Flash Forward, 24 and Survivor all withing friggin' two weeks? Why can't they plan them so that they air at least a couple of good series all throughout the year? Oh well, these Americans. So finally I decided on Fringe, which up to now I avoided watching because it, for me, isn't that interesting. It's like they tried so hard to beat The X-Files but still miles behind. Honestly, it's like the poor man's X-Files. And the cast sucks big time. But when you have nothing better, even that looks OKish.

Later

5 comments:

  1. Try Castle. I've been hearing good things about it. :)

    I deleted all of my drafts a few weeks back as well! :D Save this one draft, which is more of an archival document than a blog post... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @your poor drafts :P

    well if you are looking for something new - try spartacus:blood and sand, burn notice or even castle like chavie said.

    but if you were into house with the male witty character and all, try californication :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chav
    Hmm yeah I might try some of those once I'm done with Fringe. I have time to kill September you see, that's when the TV series starts again.

    @Purple
    Poor drafts!? You don't know how much a pain they caused me!
    :P

    I have watched all the seasons of Californication already, and is waiting for the next. I'll try the others though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa.. you're such a meanie! O__O I could never do that to a draft. I always publish them on the same day I start typing them. Deleting mercilessly after leaving them for days is called torture you know.. torture! =P

    oh and your pal, Milla, sounds like she thinks out of the box. See, she obviously left out the truths and wrote something that appeals her target audience, i.e. you, so in turn she knew for sure you'd write something awesome about her. And that's exactly how AIDA works. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harumi, hehehe don't be so kind to Milla. She's a meanie.
    :P

    ReplyDelete