Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Angelo is back! So is The FlySlip

Test cricket is like punching babies, it's not for everyone. And the truth is that you might be able to survive punching babies but the chances are that you probably aren't going to survive Test cricket.

It's a game like no other, and the other day I saw one man battling it out the other day in the middle. A lot of people might say Mahela's innings was a brilliant knock - and it is - but Matthews gave us something equally good. But let me stop at that and let you find out why by directing you to Damith at FlySlip for he has done a far better job of it than I would ever have.

Check it out guys, and his other posts too if you never have. He knows his shit, but don't take my word for it. Go there and find out for yourself. I promise you are gonna have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment