- You actually get to do some productive work instead of sitting on your bum all day. Doesn't probably apply if you live in the good ol' Paradise, but other than that, yes it's applicable. And it's a good thing.
- Get back in the Internet. I suppose this is more of a personal habit. When on vacation I don't do much social networking, forums or even other Internet activities. So it's time to get back in touch with the world out there.
- Less stuffing yourself up with food. You stay at home, you eat like a pig. A lot of junk food too. No chance of that now.
- Get back into blogging.
- While you actually get to do some work, not doing it. At least for a few days. Rendering the first point of 'good', null.
- Get back in the Internet. The world out there is stupid anyway, why would you want to get back in?
- Less stuffing yourself up with food. Ah, all those tasty hamburgers, steak, donuts and ice cream. Not to mention beer.
- Get back into blogging. Because you should be working instead.
- Feeling, at the first alarm, like snoozing it and go back to precious sleep.
- Actually doing it.
- Feeling, at the second alarm, like smashing the godforsaken alarm into pieces and then killing yourself. It's a good thing I live alone, or else the sequence would be smashing the alarm into pieces, killing the other person in the room and then killing yourself.
- Having to get up and go to work instead of doing either of the above.
- Once at work, feeling like killing everybody around you before killing yourself. Seriously, who invented work?