Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

Friday, November 25, 2011

Late Arrival

For 30 years I had a fine set of teeth. Alright, they aren't the best in the world but they got the job done just fine which is what matters. I was perfectly happy with them. But then all of a sudden my mouth (or brain or genes or whatever it is that's responsible for your teeth-management) decided that they're not enough, so the bugger threw in another one to the mix just a day or two ago. Yes folks, at the ripe old age of 30 I have a tooth coming in! WTF! It's like you had fifteen or twenty kids who turned out to be just fine but at the age of seventy you think you need to have another one just for the sake of it.

I don't really if it decided to come in just silently. But the goddamn thing fucking hurts like a bitch! I mean, it really REALLY hurts.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Okay, rant over. I'm outta here.

7 comments:

  1. wisdom teeth are my worst nightmare! My aunt is still getting one at the age of 40 something. weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it, LD. I never thought something as small can cause you this much pain.
    Besides, as if I need any more wisdom. I don't know what to do with the huge amount I have already.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot the adjective "extra" or "additional".
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well.. not all late comer teeth will give you wisdom, some remove it completely from the system. :D

    ReplyDelete